Budget Notary Bonding & Supplies
Budget Notary Services provides the highest quality notary bonding services for a price you can afford! It is our goal to offer only the best quality products, fastest service and highest degree of customer service, all for a low, affordable price. Whether you need to become a notary, renew your commission, brush up on your notary knowledge or purchase a new product, Budget Notary Services wants to be your first choice. Our number one priority is you, the notary. We are here to serve all your notary needs!
In order to provide you with the best service, Budget Notary Services is now offering an online application option! Using our interactive process, you will be able to print your completed application and pay online! All you need to do is sign and send us your paperwork and your part is done!
Based in Tallahassee, Florida, we are able to hand deliver your application directly to the Secretary of State within 24 business hours of receiving and reviewing your paperwork, ensuring the fastest turn-around time possible! When we receive confirmation of your commission from the state, we will manufacture your notary stamp, which you will receive with any other products ordered, within 5 to 7 business days!
All applicants wishing to become a notary or renew a commission must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a legal resident of Florida
- If not a U.S. citizen, you must provide a recorded Declaration of Domicile, available at your county Clerk’s office
- Be able to read, write and understand the English language
- Complete a state-approved 3 hour education course if a FIRST TIME APPLICANT ONLY
- Read the notary public laws, complete the application and bond forms and sign the Oath of Office